Welcome to Spring Osteo Clinic
2/486 Whitehorse Road Surrey Hills, Vic 3127
Spring is an osteopathic, clinical pilates and massage therapy clinic located on Whitehorse Road, Surrey Hills. Our practitioners treat children to adults for a wide range of pain types from acute to chronic. If you are suffering from back pain, neck pain, headaches, sports injuries, postural, pregnancy or elderly related pain, our practitioners can assist to identify the cause of the problem or injury and develop a safe and effective course of action to relieve, manage and prevent it.
We aim to offer everybody, no matter what your age, shape, pain type or fitness level, the opportunity to spring into life by treating your:
- Headaches and migraines: Studies show that 75% of the populations suffer one or more headaches each year. Common headaches involve pain in and around the face regions varying from an ‘ache’ to deeper ‘boring’ pain and even ‘pounding’. The Spring osteopaths are well trained to diagnose and manage such problems.
- Back pain: Up to 80% of Australians suffer back pain at some point in their life. Our osteopaths consider the many factors that can contribute to your back pain and recommend treatment that may include exercise, massage or medication.
- Neck and shoulder pain: The neck and shoulder are prone to injury. Treatment depends on the cause, but may include soft tissue massage, mobilisation to stretch tight muscles and other soft tissue structures, mobilisation or manipulation of the joint or specific exercise programs.
- Sports injuries: Common injuries that our osteopaths treat include ankle strain; groin strain; hamstring strain; knee joint injuries and stress fractures, particularly in the lower limbs. All three of our osteopaths come from a strong sports background and have a particular interest and expertise in this field.
Other common conditions we treat include:
- Arthritic pain and stiffness
- Muscle and joint pain
- Heel and foot pain
- Pregnancy and post-natal related pain
- Elderly related pain
- Postural related pain (heavy lifting and desk bound)
- Study strain
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
- And more
If you are considering seeing us for the first time, please see our new patients pages. If you are suffering from acute or chronic pain or you have a niggle that just doesn’t feel right and you’re ready to make an appointment please call us on 03 9830 7044 or go to our bookings page.