Our website has been prepared by Spring Osteo Clinic (ABN 71 078 051 387) for general information purposes only. Whilst every care has been taken in relation to its accuracy, no warranty of accuracy is given or implied. Images contained in this website have been used to enable the patient to visualise concepts only, and are not intended to definitively represent the final treatment.
At Spring Osteo Clinic we are committed to ensuring the privacy of your information. We will not disclose your personal information without your consent except when required to do so by law. We will not disclose your information to any individual or entity for marketing purposes.
The practice, practitioners and staff at Spring Osteo Clinic are committed to providing you with the highest level of privacy in relation to personal information that is collected from you via our website and in the course of performing services for you. To the extent that any personal information is collected from you, we will use that information only for the purpose of performing those services for you and not for any purpose which is not related to the services we provide to you.
Whilst visiting this website, our internet service provider may record your visit and log information for statistical purposes.
Our cancellation policy
Please cancel your appointments and/or classes with 24 hours notice. We make this request so we can try to offer the appointment/class to a patient on our waitlist. Our practitioners’ time is also valuable and we ask you assist us in respecting it.
If you cancel on the day or don’t show to an appointment/class we will enforce a cancellation fee of $20 per appointment/class. In addition to the waitlist and our practitioners’ time, we are enforcing this fee because we firmly believe if a financial commitment is enforced, an attendance commitment usually follows which ultimately benefits you and your health aspirations.
If three or more on-day cancellations or no-shows occur, we reserve the right to enforce the full price of your appointment/class and/or refuse future appointment/class bookings.
If you have any questions regarding our policy, please contact Nick Harrison or Catherine O’Donnell on 9830 7044 or [email protected]
Fees are current as at 4 January 2017 and are subject to change without notice.
Our promotions – terms and conditions
Find out what we can do for you!
$55 one-hour initial osteo treaments for all new patients in February 2018
- This offer is valid for new osteopath patients for a one-hour initial osteopathy treatment.
- This offer is valid for one treatment per patient.
- This offer is valid with Osteopaths David Cork, Mia Antonopoulos, Kate Foord and Josh Wood.
- This offer is not valid with Nick Harrison or Amanda Pike or with any other practitioner or offer, nor redeemable for cash.
- This offer is valid until 28 February 2018
- This offer is obligation and commitment free. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Spring Osteo Clinic is final.
- Spring Osteo Clinic reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions without prior notice.