We’re pleased to let you know that most of our onsite allied health services are open during stage 3. We are offering:
- Osteopathy – onsite and virtual appointments
- Exercise physiology – onsite appointments
- Remedial massage – onsite appointments
- Clinical exercise programs – 1:1 onsite and virtual sessions
- Pilates – virtual classes
- NB. Our group clinical exercise programs are coming soon but not yet. The government has asked that we move through stage one of the recent restrictions with caution so we will wait a little longer on these. Our Pilates classes remain prohibited by the Government so we will also wait for these too. Rest assured we’re busting to get them back!
The changes that have occurred over the last few months have been nothing short of heartbreaking for so many on a global, national and grass roots level. At Spring Osteo, we have had our challenges but ultimately we have chosen to be grateful. We are grateful that:
- our family and our team’s health have not been affected by this virus. We hope you and your family have also been spared its devastating health effects
- we’ve been able to find a solution to assist you with your healthcare needs through our virtual and emergency appointments during the peak of this pandemic
- we’ve contributed to flattening the curve by enabling you to stay at home and continue with your exercise programs
- you’ve supported us (the offers of support, messages of hope, trying our virtual options, offering to pay for future appointments and returning to your onsite appointments have meant so much)
- our team have been so adapting and professional
- we’ve been given the time to work tirelessly behind the scenes to prepare our clinic to re-open in a safe and planned way –
- we’ve scrubbed the clinic down
- bought new treatment tables
- installed sneeze screens and social distancing stickers
- stocked up on masks, hand sanitiser and hospital grade cleaning products
- worked with our team and put processes in place to manage the flow of the clinic and adhered to the ever-changing Covid-19 requirements.
We now invite you back into our clinic. We invite you to make use of our services to assist with your muscle and joint pain and to keep you moving pain free. We invite you to choose whether you’d prefer an onsite or virtual appointment as we are proud to be fully equipped to offer both.
Finally, we again thank-you so much for your continued support and messages of hope. We can’t wait to see you in person and welcome you back into our clinic.
Nick, Catherine and the Spring Osteo team