The current Victorian Stage 4 restrictions are focused on saving and protecting the lives of all Victorians through restricting non-essential movement across the state and are aligned to Victoria’s current State of Disaster.
For us, this means during Vic Stage 4 Restrictions, our remedial therapist and Pilates Instructor can not work onsite. Allied Health practitioners including our Osteos and EP have been mandated by the Victorian State Government to only see you onsite if it’s urgent, you’re in severe pain or to prevent a significant change or deterioration in your condition. Ultimately, we are still here for you through Stage 4 but just not in our usual way.
We are pleased to offer:
– Virtual osteo and EP
– Virtual clinical exercise programs
– Virtual Pilates classes
All our pain management and pain prevention appointments are of the upmost importance, however these directives are about protecting the public and protecting health workers and we need to look at alternate ways to support you for these appointments. We have had great success with Telehealth for the last four months and encourage you to continue your care with us virtually through Stage 4. Rest assured if your condition deteriorates we can always switch back to seeing you for an onsite treatment.
- Our Osteos and EPs are only able to see you if it’s ‘urgent’
- Our remedial therapist and Pilates instructor are not permitted to work onsite
- Our support team is allowed to work onsite
- Telehealth is encouraged and we are fully equipped to offer osteo, clinical exercise programs and Pilates classes virtually. Many of our patients have been using these services since March!
- You do not need a GP referral to see us
- If you are an existing patient, you can come and see us outside of your 5km radius. Please use your reminder text or receipt as proof if questioned.
- If you are a new patient, we can see you if your home is within 5km of us, we suggest you call us first so we can ascertain if a telehealth or an onsite appointment is best for you. (unfortunately, we can’t see new patients if you’re more than 5km from us)
- We have a COVIDSafe plan, we are wearing PPE and ask you to keep your mask on when in the clinic. Our high hygiene and sanitisation standards continue.
If you are in severe pain please book online. If you are unsure whether your case is urgent, please call us on 9830 7044 and we can discuss your options including Telehealth.
If you’re unwell or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19, please cancel your onsite appointment and utilise our Telehealth.
As a profession and a member of the local community, we fully support the State Government in this quest to reduce Coronavirus in our state. We hope it’s only for a short time as we are busting to get back to provide you our full onsite health care. We thank you for supporting us to achieve this goal.
Spring Osteo Clinic